Since 2001 the outreach of CAMP caters qualitative health care services to approx. 36 Lakhs persons including marginalized and vulnerable section of the society especially in rural areas.CAMP has experience of runningMobile Medical Units in the state of Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Uttrakhand, Uttar Pradesh and Odisha. As on date, we are operating Mobile Medical Units along with highly equipped ambulances for DKS – PGI Raipur and delivering primary health care services at the door step of marginalized and vulnerable section of the society. We are also operating hearse van as Muktanjali Services for the state of Chhattisgarh. We have started 108 Emergency Service in Uttarakhand.
- Act as catalyser among the community to ensure uptake of health services.
- Gender equity and community empowerment.
- Utilization of local resources by community in qualitative way for the betterment of society.
- Become Chain agent not only in making community literate but ensure education.
- Promotion & in building habits on hygiene and nutrition.
- Ensuring safe, clean and green environment.